Terrebonne, QC Canada
With ten state-of-the-art production bays, including one fully automated fabrication bay, our Terrebonne plant can concurrently produce a number of large-scale projects. Our facilities are protected from the elements and include a paint shop where we are able to finalize the assembly of large pieces indoors.
Built in 1997, the Terrebonne facility is home to our head office and our plant, which has tripled in size since it was first established. Strategically located near road and maritime transportation links, the plant is able to serve a large area from the Canadian northeast to the central and southeastern United States.
Fabricator Certified to CSA Standard W47.1 division 1
AISC Certified: BU, ABR, FCE, SPE-P1, CSE and MEE
- BU: Certified Building Fabricator
- ABR: Certified Bridge Fabricator – Advanced (Major)
- FCE: Fracture Critical Endorsement
- SPE-P1: Sophisticated Paint Endorsement – Enclosed (SPE-P1 certification includes SPE-P2 & P3)
- CSE: Certified Erector (Advanced)
- MEE: Metal Deck Erection Endorsement