Industrial Coating and Sandblasting
Innovative and Environmentally Conscious
Our state-of-the-art facilities and extensive industry knowledge are the key to meeting your expectations and objectives. Our team boasts over 30 years of experience and is dedicated to creating added-value services, including on-time delivery of quality products that meet the industry’s highest standards.
- Key Locations: Facilities located in Great Falls, Montana, USA and Terrebonne, Quebec, Canada
- Capacity: Our weekly capacity ranges from 250 to 500 tons. We offer sandblasting and application of all types of industrial coatings.
- Environmental responsibility: Our facilities were designed to meet the highest environmental standards
- Certification: AISC fabricator certification, including the SPE-P1 (Enclosed) program and the NACE Coating Inspector certification program (Levels 1, 2 and 3)
What we have to offer
- Unique and powerful ventilation system
- High-efficiency filter walls
- Paint storage area with spill containment
- Recyclable abrasive products
- Large paint and preparation area
- Unique stacking paint bench system
- Airless and air-assisted airless sprayers